Greetings Everyone & Happy Autumn Equinox!
This potent Autumn Equinox supports a period of completion, endings, and new beginnings. With a new moon greeting us on September 24th, this feels is an ideal opportunity to update you with much of what is happening in my world.
First and foremost I am deeply grateful for the much-needed rain we recently had here in the high desert mountains of Arizona. Everything is so incredibly green and lush and fortunately for me, storm damage has been minimal.
New Music Update
Rob Thomas (of “Inlakesh”) and I have finally completed the tracking sessions and the first phase of mixes on the trance groove project we are doing with Steve Roach. I’m currently in the process of sending these mixes to Steve where he will infuse everything with his amazing sounds and sonic wizardry. Steve will also do the final mixing in the Timeroom. Scheduled for release in January, 2015 on Projekt Records. More details coming soon.
I’m also working on a new solo project that will focus on down-tempo, meditative grooves and sounds than my recent albums, and will feature a variety of special guest artists. This project is tentatively scheduled for a Summer 2015 release.
A Special Announcement
I regularly receive inquires about the other components of my work that typically sound something like “Do you do anything else besides music?” – or variations on that theme. This happened a couple of times last week. The short answer is: Yes, quite a lot! So it occurred to me that many of you who primarily know me through my music might not be familiar with the other work I’m involved in so here’s a brief outline.
Music Related Services
* Personalized “master class” training/mentoring for audio recording, mixing and shamanic sound design.
Classes and sessions focus on: creating shamanic music and sounds; deeper understanding of how rhythmic patterns and spatial audio design create shifts in consciousness; shamanic/trance drumming techniques, and much more.
These are held in “The Lair” – my studio in Prescott Valley, AZ.
* Production and Production Assistance
for musicians & artists involved in shamanic/trance, and tribal/ambient recording projects, and music projects related to the healing arts.
Professional Growth & Development
Professional Mentoring, Coaching, Guidance & Support
* Discovering your right livelihood – your work in the world and your life’s purpose.
* Developing the capacity for soul-based & heart-centered presence & authenticity in your professional life.
* Aligning your work with your core principles and values.
* Mentoring for independent studies and course work in the following:
Transpersonal Psychology; Counseling Psychology; Shamanism, Nonordinary States of Consciousness;
The Role of Music, Sound & Sound Technologies in the Healing Arts; Men’s Studies, and more.
Psycho-Spiritual Growth & Development
Transpersonal & Shamanic Counseling & Guidance
Individual, Couples & Workshop Formats
* HoloShamanic Integration™
* HoloShamanic Breathwork & Journeywork
* The Shaman’s Heart Program – The Path of Authentic Power, Purpose & Presence
Although there are no guaranteed results for the services I offer, commonly reported benefits include:
* Increased ability to relax deeply and let go
* Freedom from fear, worry and anxiety
* Improved immune system and a reduction of stress
related and psychosomatic illnesses
* Enhanced capacity for intimacy and openness in relationships
* Increased presence, creativity, mental clarity, focus and attention
* Freedom from an excessive need for external approval, respect and recognition
* Self-empowerment, greater confidence in one’s ability to navigate life’s challenges
* A sense of basic trust in one’s self-healing capacities
* An expanded experience of one’s true self and true nature
For more information about my HoloShamanic services and The Shaman’s Heart Program go here:
Please check out what others have to say about my work:
These services are conducted in-person and by phone. Fees vary depending on the time involved and service/program format.
For more information contact me at email@example.com
Wishing you a wonderful Autumn Equinox and as always . . .